Dermalift activ care
Dermalift rejuvenating active care returns astonishing results in improving skin quality and reducing the effects of ageing. This care is unique in extraordinary speedy recovery of skin condition and appearance – positive results are already evident after the first treatment. The care comprises chemical peeling, rejuvenating apparatus therapy (Mechanical mesotherapy with needles), nanotechnological serums and luxurious gel mask containing hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Effects of the active care:
- Activating skin restoration mechanisms
- Filling wrinkles and skin lines
- Relaxing the expression lines
- Reducing the depth of wrinkles
- Restoring skin elasticity
- Immediate and intensive transport of active ingredients into the skin
- Stimulating all skin functions
- Skin restoration through accelerated cell division
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Improving facial contoures
- Improving skin elasticity and turgor
- Skin is tighter, more toned, wrinkles filled, complexion fresh and clear!
Phases of the active care:
Chemical peeling or acid peeling is a special method for renewing and recovering the skin and repairing the defects of skin. Chemical peeling softens and removes the layers of dead cells from the skin. Therefore, the young skin cells below the surface layer get additional stimulation. This results in a considerably smoother skin surface and a more youthful appearance. At the same time, peeling prepares skin for the next stages of Dermalift treatment.
Mechanical mesotherapy with needles is a method of mesotherapy, which pleasantly and painlessly stimulates the skin and accelerates the recovery and healing processes. The impacts by thousands of microneedles stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibres and the skin cell division. It additionally promotes the absorption of active ingredients and enhances their effect. The procedure improves skin elasticity, defines the facial contour and makes it look more youthful. Mechanical mesotherapy is not painful and is suitable for all skin types. Disposable applicator of mesotherapy consists of a specific plate and microneedles. The therapy does not damage blood or lymphatic vessels.
Luxurious serum for face and neck
Luxurious hydrogel mask with hyaluronic acid and collagen
Relaxing massage for the decolletage
PRICE: 95 €
SPECIAL PRICE: 50 €
Microneedling with dermaroller
The professional microneedling procedure, is developed for stimulating new collagen fibers growth within dermis, just below the surface of the skin. Microneedling is suitable and effective for all skin types to reduce scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, cellulite and generally improve skin tone and texture. Professional microneedling is considered to be one of the safest treatment methods for natural skin care. There are some major advantages for using microneedling:
- Microneedling is revolutionary.It will do the same job that lasers and other ablative methods by increasing the production of collagen with no damage to the protective layer of the skin.
- Microneedling is effective. In fact, at least just as effective as lasers, IPL, Thermage and other ‘machinebased’ treatments, but at a fraction of the cost to therapists and patients.
- Microneedling is safe and non-surgical. “Non-surgical“ means ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly treatments. Patients experience little pain, very short downtime, and minimal risk for complications.
How does microneedling work? At the heart of professional microneedling are our rollers– unique tools that are ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging and hyperpigmentation. Our microneedling rollers uses up to 540 very fine needles to injure the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen/elastin production.
Absolute Absorbency. Resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy. Clinical studies have proven that serum absorption is increased by as much as 1000 times when applied with microneedling. Clinical studies have also shown that Microneedling treatments are more consistent in increasing the thickness of the skin than IPL and other resurfacing treatments.
- Induces skin’s natural collagen building, that will help to restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing.
- Improve the texture of the skin and smoothens out wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and other skin impurities.Reduce pigmentation marks, thicken thin skin, soften different types of scars and reduce dilated blood vessels.
- Reduce scars so after a few treatments they will flatten and become less obvious.
- Reduce wrinkles – lower-eyelid wrinkles, upper-lip lines and other facial wrinkles.
PRICE: 100 €
SPECIAL PRICE: 55 €
Would you like book a time?
Call us: +372 66 14 777
Send us e-mail: